Here it is. The iPad sucks. I had guessed right. January 27, 2010Posted by deminvest in AAPL, Apple, growth stock, nasdaq, Nasdaq stock.
Tags: eBook, iPad, ITablet, Kindle, Steve Jobs
I had guessed right the iPad sucks. It is just an overgrown iPhone that we can’t hold in our pockets or purses.
My guesses were right.
6 Reasons why Apple ITablet sucks. Or should I say IPad sucks? January 26, 2010Posted by deminvest in AAPL, Apple, growth stock, investment, nasdaq, Nasdaq stock.
Tags: E Ink, electronic paper, Ibook, iPad, ITablet, Kindle, tablet
1) We can’t use Apple iPad to read books because it doesn’t have E Ink electronic paper display like Amazon’s Kindle . Apple iPad will emit light and tire our eyes. We can only read our last book on the IBook.
2) We can’t use Apple iPad to make phonecalls: too big to carry around
3) We can’t use it in the office: We type better on our keyboad. We also need a large screen to do 15 tasks at the same time.
4) We can’t use it at home: we like to type from the sofa at home. With our laptop we lay the keyboard on our legs, the screen will be in front of our eyes so we can use both hands to type or move around the pointer. Try to do that with a tool that doesn’t have a keyboard. Our spouses aren’t going to be willing to hold the IBook in front of our sofa, so we can use both hands to type.
5) We can’t use in the car. We have to drive
6) We can’t use it in the bus. Too unstable: the iTablet is meant to be held in one hand while the other hand types and works. At first stop or sharp curve it will slip out of our hand. I won’t be usable in a crowded subway where anybody can easily grab and run out with our $1000 toy.