Just sold 8 Baidu (ticker: BIDU) shares June 18, 2007Posted by deminvest in Baidu, BIDU, BIDU Baidu, China stock, growth stock, investment, my free stock, nasdaq, Nasdaq stock, risky investments, Single stocks, stock I own, stocks.
I sold them because BIDU went up 40% in four months, which my target.
- Feb 19, 2007 I bough 10 Baidu (BIDU) shares. I paid $105 per share. I spent a total of $1050.
- today I sold 8 BIDU shares at $ 147.51 per share. I made a total sum of $1180.
- I still own 2 Baidu shares. They are worth $295.02 now. I got them for free and I plan to hold forever (if I will not have to sell them because I fall in poverty!).
Those 2 BIDU shares could go a long way… Or fall like rotten apples from their tree!
(BIDU) Baidu profits up 142.6% and revenue up 103%! April 26, 2007Posted by deminvest in BIDU Baidu, growth stock, Internet stocks, investment, nasdaq, Nasdaq stock, Single stocks, stock I own, stocks.
Baidu sails like a bullet pushed by powerful winds of Chinese Internet growth!
BAIDU enjoyed a record growth on First Quarter 2007. BIDU stocks are up 20% in after-hour trading. The Chinese search engine is once again growing faster than its giant competitor Google. (more…)
Baidu (BIDU): the only company on Earth kicking Google’s butt. February 19, 2007Posted by deminvest in BIDU Baidu, goog, growth stock, Internet stocks, investment, nasdaq, Nasdaq stock, stock I own, stocks.
1) Because Baidu is cool. It is the Chinese Google. It is actually the only company on earth that is somehow kicking Google’s butt.
2) Because Bidu is the most successful Chinese Internet Company. Growing fast: Qtrly Revenue Growth (yoy):111%, Qtrly Earnings Growth (yoy):400%.
3) Because baidu.com has the same business model of Google. BIDU is actually gaining Chinese market share from Google. China daily: “market share of Baidu rose from 51 percent in August 2005 to 62 percent in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, the three largest cities in China, while that of Google fell to 24 percent from 33 percent ”