I just sold 45 Netease (NTES) @ 24.89. Why did I? May 14, 2008Posted by deminvest in China stock, growth stock, Internet stocks, investment, nasdaq, Nasdaq stock, NTES netease.com, Single stocks, stock I own, stocks.
add a comment
Netease is a great company:
- NTES has honest P/E ratio: Trailing P/E:18.38, forecasted to get even better: Forward P/E (full year 31-Dec-09): 17.45
- Netease enjoys nice growth: Quarterly Revenue Growth (yoy):7.60%, Quarterly Earnings Growth (yoy):21.70%
- NTES has a plenty of cash $596M, about 25% of its $3B market cap
- Netease will come out next week with earnings that are expected to be nice.
Then why did I sell such a nice stock?
(NTES): should I invest on Chinese internet growth stock Netease.com? September 20, 2006Posted by deminvest in growth stock, Internet stocks, investment, NTES netease.com, Single stocks, stock I own, stocks.
Wall Street has its wonders. Netease.com is one:
- growing fast
- booming dot com in Chinese exploding internet market,
- low P/E around 16,
- coffers full of cash.