I bought 16 Jonson & Jonson (JNJ) yesterday September 12, 2007Posted by deminvest in investment, JNJ, Johnson and Johnson, Jonson & Johnson, Single stocks, stock I own, stocks, stocks that pay high dividends.
1 comment so far
I chose Johnson & Johnson as a safe heaven in stormy markets.
We discussed about it last week’s post and we seem to agree JNJ is a nice stock. Its health care brands like AVEENO, BAND-AID, CAREFREE, NICORETTE and others, are very strong even in the unlikely event of a global recession.
JNJ has excellent numbers:
- Forward P/E 14 seems reasonably priced (more…)
What should I buy in September? Johnson & Johnson JNJ, India Fund IFN, Wipro WIT or Boeing BA? September 7, 2007Posted by deminvest in BA, Boeing, investment, JNJ, Jonson & Johnson, Wipro.
My strategy suggests to buy $1000 worth of stock every month, no matter how unfit for new investments the month could be. This September looks very unfit by I have to make a…
I’d definitely like to buy:
- Johnson & Johnson because it is defensive: its health care products are bought even if the economy slows. Also JNJ has excellent numbers:
- It is cheap: Forward P/E 14,
- It is growing: Qtrly Revenue Growth (yoy) 13.20%, Qtrly Earnings Growth (yoy):9.30%
- It hardly has debts
- Last but not least It yields juicy 2.7% dividends. (more…)