Lloyds TSB Group (LYG) high dividend Bank stock yields 7% November 20, 2007Posted by deminvest in European Stocks, Lloyds TSB Group, LYG, stocks, stocks that pay high dividends.
This British stock seems great:
- Trailing P/E: 8.42
- Forward P/E : 8.15
- Growing well:
- Quarterly Revenue Growth ( ): 24.30%
- Earnings Growth ( ): 26.90%
- Offering excellent dividends:
- Dividend Yield 7%
There is just a couple of questions should scare uneducated investors like me:
- Is TSB Group involved with mess?
- Will it be able to continue giving such juicy dividends? (more…)