6 facts tell me to bet on Eastern Europe stocks (or ETFs…) April 16, 2007Posted by deminvest in etf, European Stocks, funds, growth stock, investment, investment strategies, LYCE.FRA Eastern Europe-LX ETF, stocks.
Let’s look at a few facts:
1) Western European Economy is finally taking off.
2) Germany is the locomotive of European growth.
3) Euro currency is at very high level.
4) European Community is enlarging itself eastward.
5) Russia is the largest and richest of commodities country in the World.
6) Eastern Europe still has a very cheap workforce.
Looking at those facts and at this map , I have decided to invest in Eastern Europe: Germany has borders with the Czech Republic and Poland and is only a few hours of truck away from other Eastern European countries.