5 reasons why I just bought Sandisk (SNDK):1. SSD is the future, 2.good numbers, 3. new brand, 4. opposite making sense to Seagate ( September 28, 2012Posted by deminvest in investment, nasdaq, Nasdaq stock, SanDisk, Seagate, SNDK, STX.
add a comment
I started from a great stock I own: STX. Seagate is an amazing company.
- Its revenue was up 56.80% year on year.
- Its earnings growth was stellar 751.30%.
- It is dirt cheap: they sell for price five times its earnings (P/E=4.77).
- Expectations for next year are better still P/E= 4.74.
- Dividend yields 4.1%, up 30% from previous year.