Tags: idiots, John Donahoe, Meg Whitman, ripoff, skype, Skype writedon write-down
Plain facts that anybody who is not an idiot can understand:
- Ebay bought fast growing Skype at $3.1 B bargain price.
- Skype continued to grow its user base, revenues and earning because it offers great services.
- Today Microsoft wants to buy Skype for $8.5B
- In November 2007 the idiot Meg Whitman wrote off $900M saying they had paid Skype too much. This stupid fake and idiot write-off resulted in Ebay posting its first losses ever. EBAY shares lost 17% of their values in a few days.
- Even worse, in September 2009 the super idiot John Donahoe valued Skype $2.75 billion and he sold 65% of it to various investors among which Marc Andersen.
Tags: Blackberry, Iphone, Paypal, skype, VOIP
1 comment so far
Paypal and Skype are reinforcing their leadership in the fields of online payments and VOIP.
That why today I spent $994.4 to buy 80 more Ebay shares at a price of $ 12.43 each
I can’t wait to see people using their Iphones to hookup on a wifi network and fool those mobile phone companies to call for free on skype!
I may even want to buy an Iphone to call for free on skype and, after each call, use the money I save to drink a good beer paid by hated Telcoms!